Our Villa Now Reopen
On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic. Since then, the outbreak has evolved rapidly with governments around the world taking swift action to slow the spread of COVID-19.
We know that the way we travel is different now, and guests are expecting a higher standard of cleanliness more than ever.
We would like to make every guest feel welcome and help every guest feel more comfortable staying in our villa.
To create this new cleaning standard, Villa Sophia Cimacan is taking additional safety and hygiene measures to reopen our villa and protect our staff and our guests during this crisis and beyond.
We’ll share the cleaning protocol cleaning protocols, so you’ll know exactly what to do and when to do it.
- Prepare for safer cleaning
- Clean dust and debris
- Sanitize with disinfectant
- Check your room-by-room checklists
- Reset the room
Here’s a summary of the process to clean and sanitize our villa:
- spray disinfectant before and after guests’ visit
- frequently clean all surfaces with alcohol-based spray
- provide hand sanitizer in the villa entrance
All guests and employees are required to:
- Wear mask outside the room
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water
- Do physical distancing at least 2 meters away from each other
- Keep positive attitude all the time and be considerate with others
We always take extra care in between guests’ visit to ensure all our rooms are properly cleaned. We ask all our staff and guests to follow the health protocols based on government guidelines.